Lots of links for independent grammar revision
Here you have a lot of useful links which help you to practise English grammar. Have fun with grammar.
- Make a list of your week points in grammar (article, tenses, modals, adverbs, passive, conditionals,....)
- Decide to do one topic per week (e.g. past tense simple - past tense continuous).
- Revise this topic after 2 weeks.
- Use this site 3 times a week at least. Write down the dates, when you did exercises next to the topics.
- Try out the various exercises on ONE TOPIC and on ONE link for some time until you don't make any mistakes any more.
- Then find exercises for the SAME topic on one of the other links.
- You will soon use 2-3 favourite links which you prefer going to most of the time.
- Always do a listening exercise (see there), too.
- Show your teacher the list ONCE a month.
Zuletzt geändert: Mittwoch, 2. Oktober 2013, 18:57