Listen to this slowly spoken description of the slow food movement once.
Switch off the screen while taking notes on the following questions.
Stop after question 3, 6 and 7 to compare what you have understood with your neighbour. Also comment after you have compared.
First write the questions into your notesbook:
THE SLOW FOOD MOVEMENT (Listening)
1) How and where did the slow food movement start?
2) How has the slow movement developed?"
3) What is the aim of this movement?
4) How is good food according to this movement? Give examples.
5) What about the cleanliness of good food?
6) What about the cost?
7) Give examples of slow food movements outside Italy.