Listen, talk: World Food Day
- Listen to this slowly spoken report about initiatives to ensure people's right to food.
- Take all the notes you would need to give a 5-minute-presentation of this project afterwards.
- Talk with your neighbour about the projects by comparing notes.
- Complete your notes.
- Discuss what you think of the projects. Do you foresee any potential problems? Etc.
- Order your notes (table, mind map, cluster, etc.) so that you could spontaneously hold a presentation.
- Give a presentation of you are asked to do so by your teacher.
- Do written homework as set by the teacher.
Zuletzt geändert: Mittwoch, 2. Oktober 2013, 19:51